Friday, March 07, 2008

Connecting Heart-to-Heart With Our Children

"My son, give me your heart..." (Proverbs 23:26, NIV).

During the last 3 days on the FamilyLife Today radio program, the topic has been about connecting with our children's hearts. Today's broadcast may be heard (or the transcript may be read) at http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3832113&ct=5075797. Previous broadcasts may be accessed from that page also. It's worth hearing (or reading).

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Terry,

I enjoyed reading all your information on parenting and children. Love the blog.

Blessings

Terry Laudett said...

Thanks, Trey. I discovered your blog recently, and it is one of the best around. If anyone would like to read it, I think that it is www.treymorgan.net.