Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Love One Another

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (John 13:34-35).

If you need a little encouragement and inspiration for today, please read the Christian Chronicle article at http://www.christianchronicle.org/article2158418~A_gift_of_sacrifice_-_and_love. As far as I'm concerned, Bobby Ross should be awarded a Pulitzer for writing the story, and Kayla Balliew should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for living it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry,

You are too kind! But you are right that Kayla deserves some kind of prize!

-- Bobby

Terry Laudett said...

Maybe you could create a "Christian Chronicle Person of the Year" feature in the December or January issue. Just a thought. If you do, I nominate Kayla.

By the way, you really do deserve an award for the article. But I could say that about almost everything you, Tamie, and Erik write for the Chronicle. It is the best publication that I have seen among the Churches of Christ.

Terry Laudett said...

I almost forgot to tell you that I'm looking forward to Fantasy Football with you and the other guys. I've never played before, but I'm looking forward to a good time.