I have been tagged by Jackie Chesnutt (http://www.sscocrogers.org/jackie). If I have tagged you, please list 7 random facts about yourself on your blog, and then tag 5 other bloggers. Here are my random facts:
1. I use my 5 year old son as an excuse to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Johnny Test and Batman are my favorites.
2. I seriously considered majoring in art while in college so that I could become a cartoonist or comic book illustrator. The Elks Lodge even gave me a $1000 scholarship with that in mind. Instead, I earned a Bachelor's of Science in Education with a minor in social studies from Oklahoma Christian University.
3. My favorite food is German chocolate cake.
4. If I were a billionaire, I would live in a nice hotel so that I would not be responsible for yard work, home maintenance, or repairs.
5. My favorite television show is Babylon 5.
6. Our dog is named Bat Dog. When we got him from the animal shelter, our son named him. How could I object? I like Batman cartoons, too.
7. I rarely drink anything except water, milk, or juice. Trust me, I'm not a health nut (see #3). I just don't care much for pop; and I can't stand the taste of coffee or alcohol.